|The result of being easily distracted. XD|
Cosplay Facebook accounts, the easy solution:I just wanted to get my opinion out here about this whole thing going on with Facebook deleting personal accounts with the title "Cosplay" in them. A lot of people are getting pent up about it, but in my honest opinion, I think it's better this way. This is why they allow us to make Fan pages!Cosplay Facebook accounts, the easy solution: by Kudrel-Cosplay
Pros of a Fan page:
- You can manage it right from your personal account, and you can have as many as you want.
- Nothing stops you from 'friending' the people who like your page, however it gives you the option to also keep your personal account more private.
- You can still interact with people that like your page, and if you friend them, they can tag your page in photos, etc.
- Prevents the risk of stalkers! Yay!
- Facebook does also now allow you to display a nickname next to your actual name.
- No logging in and out all the time!
On top of this, if our cosplay alias is supposed to be an extension of ourselves, why go for a totally separate account? So please guys, seriously, sto
Desert Dweller/Figure Skater/Fashion Designer/Artist/Nerd/Gamer/Petrolhead/Hippie/Burner/Rabid Coyotes Fan|
I design Visual Kei outfits and I love repurposed fashion.
I also work with polymer clay and I make jewelry.
Working as a figure skating coach and as a seamstress and sometimes designer for 12th Street Dancewear in Tempe.
At some point I'll head out to ASU and actually get the BFA in Metals I wanted. XD
DarkFire Designs(Flagship Store)darkfiredesigns.etsy.com
DarkFire Designs Blog: darkfiredesigns.blogspot.com
d.Kei blog: dkei.etsy.com